Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fire and Witchcraft

Panic spreads through my body. Where is my jewelry? What am I to do? Next to me, I see a promiscuous looking woman flirting with a man dressed as a clown. Why is she not worried about the loss of my jewelry? My body is shaking as I frantically look about for my missing Evil Eye Collection. This a terrible omen.

Suddenly, the food trailer to my left falls, and a fire is ignited. My heart is thumping, and my breathing becomes labored. The witch with the red hair knocked me down, tore my glove, and lost my powerful Evil Eye necklaces, and now there is a fire! The Heavens are sending me a message!

I must get home. Where is the exit? I look around, scanning the carnival for signs of an exit, but the smoke is snaking out of the burning food trailer and is impairing my vision. The smoke engulfs me, and I am losing oxygen. I feel faint and dizzy. I NEED TO GET OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment